Primary and secondary school pupils will get free school meals if their family receives:
• Income Support,
• Income Related Employment Support Allowance,
• Income Based JobsSeeker’s Allowance,
• Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit, or
• Child Tax Credit with an income less than £16,190.
Families who get Working Tax Credit do not qualify.
• Pupils get free milk if they are:
• aged five and under,
• aged seven and under and get free school meals, or
• are in Key Stage 1.
For more information about free school meals or free milk – Click Here